All Occasion Card Designs 1-- Set of 9
3in and 4in designs
Designs in package
Butterfly ---3.6 x3.1 inches
Butterfly Group ---3.6x3.7 inches
Get Well Balloon --- 3.9 x3.2 inches
Happy Birthday Balloon --3.6x3.1 inches
Butterfly with flower -- 3 inch
Butterfly with flower -- 4 inch
Gift Card ---3.9 x1.8 inches
Happy Birthday Cake -- 3 inch
Happy Birthday Cake -- 4 inch
All the designs in the photo above and below are all stitched directly on to plain card stock. The card stock was purchased from the local Michael's craft shop in a package of 40 blank folding cards (with envelopes) sized at 6.5 by 5 inches folded for under $10. The store also has a Value pack of 25 envelopes and 25 folding cards--5 1/2 x 4inch cards for $6. Both packages state "Heavy card stock".
1. Hoop a tear away stabilizer & spray top with Spray adhesive & Use a Sharp needle
2. Find & mark with a light pencil dot the center front of the card
3. Lay the card (wrong side down) on top of stabilizer-centering the the design & center of the card
4. Hold card down firmly in place, start machine off very slowly to 2nd stitch and proceed slowly
5. Make sure that the card stays flat on the stabilizer or the stitches will go through.
6. When the design is complete, trim 3 sides stabilizer, and glue the trimmed 4th side to cover the stitches.
Have fun adding your own personal messages to each individual card!
Do you have the Pfaff 130 x130/ 150 x 150 All Fabric Hoops?
This card fits perfectly in that hoop for the 4 and 5inch designs.
Balloon & Package Clipart by www.designstitch.com
The entire contents of this web site are copyright © 2001-2018
Judi Jaksa Custom Digitizer www.customdigitizer.com
Individual designs and pictures on this page are copyright © by their respective creators.