Christmas Eve Card Designs -- Set of 20
4 inch and 5in designs
These are quick and fun projects for Christmas and Holiday cards!
Clipart from www.embroideringcolors.com
Pictures of 5inch design on left and 4inch design on the right.
The Recollections brand card stock was purchased from the local Michael's craft shop in a package of 50 blank folding cards (with envelopes) sized at 6.5 by 5 inches folded for $10. The store also has a Value pack of 25 envelopes and 25 folding cards--5 1/2 x 4inch cards. Both sizes come in white and ivory.
Steps to embroider a card:
1. Hoop a tearaway stabilizer & spray top with Spray adhesive & Use a Sharp Microtex needle 70/10
2. Find & mark with a light pencil dot the center front of the card
3. Lay the card (wrong side down) on top of stabilizer-centering the the design & center of the card
4. Hold card down firmly in place, start machine off very slowly to 2nd stitch and proceed slowly
5. Make sure that the card stays flat on the stabilizer or the stitches will go through.
6. When the design is complete, trim excess stabilizer, place layer of cardstock or nice fabric to cover the inside.
Do you have the Pfaff 130 x130 and 120 x 120 All Fabric Hoops?
This card fits perfectly in those hoops for the 4inch designs.
The entire contents of this web site are copyright © 2001-2021
Judi Jaksa Custom Digitizer www.customdigitizer.com
Individual designs and pictures on this page are copyright © by their respective creators.