Holiday Card Designs 2-- Set of 8
You receive all 3 sizes with each set
3inch and 4inch and 5inch designs
*PCS & SEW do not receive 5in designs
These are fun projects for holiday cards!
The card stock was purchased from the local Michael's craft shop in a package of 40 blank folding cards (with envelopes) sized at 6.5 by 5 inches folded for under $10. The store also has a Value pack of 25 envelopes and 25 folding cards--5 1/2 x 4inch cards for $6. Both packages state "Heavy card stock".
1. Hoop a tear away stabilizer & spray top with Spray adhesive & Use a Sharp needle
2. Find & mark with a light pencil dot the center front of the card
3. Lay the card (wrong side down) on top of stabilizer-centering the the design & center of the card
4. Hold card down firmly in place, start machine off very slowly to 2nd stitch and proceed slowly
5. Make sure that the card stays flat on the stabilizer or the stitches will go through.
6. When the design is complete, trim excess stabilizer, place layer of cardstock or nice fabric to cover the inside.
Have fun adding your own personal messages to each individual card!
Do you have the Pfaff 130 x130 All Fabric Hoop?
This card fits perfectly in that hoop for the 3inch & 4inch designs.
Some clipart by www.designstitch.com
The entire contents of this web site are copyright © 2001-2019
Judi Jaksa Custom Digitizer www.customdigitizer.com
Individual designs and pictures on this page are copyright © by their respective creators.