Mom's Day Card Designs -- Set of 6
Use #10 Sharp needle for this project for regular threads.
JJ1Mom's Day -- 5.5 x 3.19 inches with 5920 stitches
JJ5Mom's Day -- 5.22 by 3.35 inches with 1819 stitches
JJ4Mom's Day -- 5.39 x 2.61 inches with 3550 stitches
JJ6Mom's Day-- 5.69 x 2.68 inches with 4260 stitches
JJ3Mom's Day -- 5.78 x 4.47 inches with 4888 stitches
JJ2Mom's Day-- 5.78 x 4.66 inches with 4818 stitches
Note: I like to print a message before I embroider each card.
For messages, I search the web "holiday
message". You can find many messages for free.
The card stock was purchased from the local Michael's craft shop in a package of
40 blank folding cards (with envelopes) sized at 6.5 by 5 inches folded.
The store also has a Value pack of 25 envelopes and 25 folding cards--5 1/2 x 4inch cards.
Both packages state "Heavy card stock".
Card Making Instruction Steps:
1. Hoop a tear away stabilizer & spray top with Spray adhesive
2. Find & mark with a light pencil dot the center front of the card, spray adhesive on top of card to hold fabric, place fabric on top.
Make sure you can still see the middle mark on your card.
3. Lay the card (wrong side down) on top of stabilizer-centering the the design & center of the card
4. Hold card down firmly in place, start machine off very slowly to 2nd stitch and proceed slowly
5. Make sure that the card stays flat on the stabilizer or the stitches will go through.
6. When the design is complete, trim 3 sides stabilizer, and glue the trimmed 4th side to cover the stitches.
Have fun adding your own personal messages to the inside of each individual card!
Do you have the Pfaff 150 x 150 All Fabric Hoops?
This card fits perfectly in that hoop for the 5inch designs.
The entire contents of this web site are copyright © 2001-2019
Judi Jaksa Custom Digitizer www.customdigitizer.com
Individual designs and pictures on this page are copyright © by their respective creators.