Cards- Roses Designs Set 0f 9
5inch with 1-4inch
Clipart by www.bugaboostamps.com
**Rose Circle uses an appliqué
with a plastic bag--Ziploc of 1 layer
The Rose note cards uses Mylar.
Designs in package
In Sym Rose Circle --106.2 mm x 147.6 mm (4.18 x 5.8 inches) with 5824 stitches
H B Rose Circle -- 106.2 mm x 145.3 mm (4.17 x 5.7 inches) with 6086 stitches
H A Rose Circle -- 112.3 mm x 146.1 mm (4.4 x 5.75 inches) with 6598 stitches
Rose Note 5in --104.1 x 40.9mm (4.1 x 5.55 inches) with 3037 stitches
Rose Note 4in --81.2 x 109.9mm (3.2 x 4.3 inches) with 2454 stitches
HMD Rose Circle --113.8 mm x 145 mm (4.48 x 5.7 inches) with 6292 stitches
Rose Circle --106 mm x 118 mm (4.17 x 4.65 inches) with 5194 stitches
Rose Mothers day --107.8 mm x 131 mm (4.24 x 5.16 inches) with 3868 stitches
T of Y Rose Circle --107.8 mm x 148.1 mm (4.23 x 5.83 inches) with 6131 stitches
These are quick and easy cards to make!
All 6 5inch designs are stitched directly on the blank greeting cardstock.
The cardstock makes 5 1/2 x 4 inch cards and came with envelopes.
This was purchased from my local craft store
1. Hoop a tear away stabilizer & spray top with Spray adhesive & Use a Sharp #10 needle
2. Find & mark with a light pencil dot the center front of the card
3. Lay the card (wrong side down) on top of stabilizer-centering the the design & center of the card
4. Hold card down firmly in place, start machine off very slowly to 2nd stitch and proceed slowly
5. Make sure that the card stays flat on the stabilizer or the stitches will go through.
6. When the design is complete, trim excess stabilizer, place layer of cardstock or nice fabric to cover the inside.
Have fun adding your own personal messages to each individual card!
PS. Print your Message on the inside of your card before you embroider
or print on paper to glue on after embroidery!!
Do you have the Pfaff 150 x150 All Fabric Hoop?
This card fits perfectly in that hoop for the 5inch designs.
The entire contents of this web site are copyright © 2001-2019
Judi Jaksa Custom Digitizer www.customdigitizer.com
Individual designs and pictures on this page are copyright © by their respective creators.