Cards- Tea Style 5in Cards
Set of 9
Clipart by www.designstich.com
Designs in package
** Pictures are showing 5in and 4inch card designs together
but you only receive the 5inch in this set.
JJ01 Tea style Card 5in--114.4 mm x 126.5 mm (4.5 x 5 inches) with 5481 stitches
JJ02 Tea style Card 5in -- 115.2 mm x 126.9 mm (4.54 x 5 inches) with 6812 stitches
JJ03 Tea style Card 5in --114.3 mm x 126.9mm (4.5 x 5 inches) with 4338 stitches
JJ04 Tea style Card 5in -- 119.8 mm x 127.5 mm (4.7 x 5 inches) with 4835 stitches
JJ05 Tea style Card 5in -- 114.2 mm x 127.1 mm (4.5 x 5 inches) with 3869 stitches
JJ06 Tea style Card 5in --119.8 mm x 127.5 mm (4.7 x 5 inches) with 5768 stitches
JJ07 Tea style Card 5in --114.2 mm x 127 mm (4.5 x 5 inches) with 4898 stitches
JJ08 Tea style Card 5in -- 114.3 mm x 129 mm (4.5 x 5.08 inches) with 5649 stitches
JJ09 Tea style Card 5in --114.4 mm x 127.3 mm (4.5 x 5.01 inches) with 7090 stitches
These are quick and easy cards to make!
All 6 5inch designs are stitched directly on the blank greeting cardstock.
The cardstock makes 5 1/2 x 4 inch cards and came with envelopes.
This was purchased from my local craft store
1. Hoop a tear away stabilizer & spray top with Spray adhesive & Use a Sharp #10 needle
2. Find & mark with a light pencil dot the center front of the card
3. Lay the card (wrong side down) on top of stabilizer-centering the the design & center of the card
4. Hold card down firmly in place, start machine off very slowly to 2nd stitch and proceed slowly
5. Make sure that the card stays flat on the stabilizer or the stitches will go through.
6. When the design is complete, trim excess stabilizer, place layer of cardstock or computer paper cut to size to cover the inside.
Have fun adding your own personal messages to each individual card!
PS. Print your Message on the inside of your card before you embroider!!
Do you have the Pfaff 150 x150 All Fabric Hoop?
This card fits perfectly in that hoop for the 5inch designs.
Return to Cards OR Return to FS Designs
The entire contents of this web site are copyright © 2001-2018
Judi Jaksa Custom Digitizer www.customdigitizer.com
Individual designs and pictures on this page are copyright © by their respective creators.