Fanci Santas -- Set of 10
4in and 5 inch designs*
Stitch Designs on cardstock for your Christmas Cards.
More ideas: Stitch the designs on sweatshirts, children's shirts or Pj's, napkins, towels. Click here to see these same designs sewn as stand alone designs as shown in our Holiday and Seasonal section.
*PCS & SEW are only available in 4inch size
Clipart by www.designstitch.com
Card Making Steps:
1. Hoop a tear away stabilizer & spray top with Spray adhesive & Use a Sharp needle Size 70/10
2. Find & mark with a light pencil dot the center front of the card
3. Lay the card (wrong side down) on top of stabilizer-centering the the design & center of the card
4. Hold card down firmly in place, start machine off very slowly to 2nd stitch and proceed slowly
5. Make sure that the card stays flat on the stabilizer or the stitches will go through.
6. When the design is complete, trim 3 sides of stabilizer, cover the design with the 4 side or another piece of fabric.
Have fun adding your own personal messages to the inside of each individual card!
Run the Cardstock through the printer before you embroider with your personal message or find a great stamp at the local craft store!
The card stock was purchased from the local Michael's craft shop in a package of 40 blank folding cards (with envelopes) sized at 6.5 by 5 inches folded for under $10. The store also has a Value pack of 25 envelopes and 25 folding cards--5 1/2 x 4inch cards for $6. Both packages state "Heavy card stock".
The entire contents of this web site are copyright © 2001-2019
Judi Jaksa Custom Digitizer www.customdigitizer.com
Individual designs and pictures on this page are copyright © by their respective creators.